Name: Vegetable Medley with Garlic Butter Sauce
- 1 pound package of California or Normady vegetables
(broccoli, carrots and cauliflower)
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic, diced or sliced
Yield: 3 or 4 servings
- In a skillet over a medium-low heat, warm a bit of olive oil.
- Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes until turning a light golden brown.
- Add the frozen vegetables and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Stir to melt the butter, then put a lid on the skillet.
- Check every few minutes, stirring the vegetables until they are cooked.
- Add the other tablespoon of butter, stirring to melt and coat the vegetables.
Comments: 2/11/2021 I used frozen Ranchero Fiesta Blend,
broccoli, carrots, dark red kidney beans, white beans, garbanzo beans,
Italian green beans, and red peppers with 2 teaspoons of powdered garlic.
It had typical frozen vegetable consistency.
Return to the main page