Name: Mushroom Casserole with Marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped marjoram
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 lb. mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Yield: Serves six
- Put the mushrooms in casserole.
- Combine butter with marjoram, chives, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken bouillon and wine.
- Stir well and pour over mushrooms.
- Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350 degrees) for 20 minutes.
Return to the main page