Name: Black Forest Dump Cake
- 2 (21-ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (18.4-ounce) package brownie mix
- 3/4 cup salted butter, frozen
- vanilla ice cream, optional, to taste, for serving
Yield: 16 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Lighting coat the sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the cherry filling into the prepared baking pan.
- Evenly pour the water over the pie filling.
- Evenly sprinkle the brownie mix in one layer on top of the water. Do not stir it in.
- Grate the frozen butter over the brownie mix.
- Bake the cake until it is bubbly all over, about 35 minutes.
- Let the cake stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with the vanilla ice cream.
Source: Easy Eats
Return to the main page