Name: Asparagus Salad - a Chinese Salad Recipe
- 4 cups water
- One (1) pound asparagus, cut diagonally
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
Yield: 4 servings
- Bring 4 cups water to boil in saucepan.
- Boil asparagus for 1 minute.
- Drain asparagus and rinse with cold water.
- Prepare dressing by mixing the light soy sauce, sesame seed oil, sugar and chopped garlic in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over the asparagus.
Comments: The dressing may be kept in covered jar in the refrigerator for about a week.
3/18/2013 - The recipe worked as described.
Return to the main page