Name: 2-Ingredient Fudge
- one 16-ounce can cream cheese frosting
- 12-ounces chocolate chips
Yield: 16 pieces
- Line a 8x8-inch pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Melt the frosting by heating it in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Put the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave one minute
- Stir, then microwave and stir in 30-second intervals until the chocolate
chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Add the melted frosting to the bowl and stir until completely combined.
- Scrape the fudge mixture into the prepared pan.
- Let sit at room temperature until firm, or refrigerate to speed up the process.
- Cut the fudge into pieces.
- Store in a covered container, and eat within about 3 days.
Comments: 10/15/2019 - The ingredients dont come in the
sizes in the recipe. I used a 14-oz can of Duncan Hines cream cheese frosting
and a 10-oz bag of Ghiradelli bittersweet baking chips augmented with
2 squares from a baking bar (about 1 oz).
7/14/2022 - I used cream cheese frosting
and a 10-oz bag of Ghiradelli bittersweet baking chips, plus some extra chips.
I did not use any foil, and I cut the result into 16 pieces.
Return to the main page