Name: Vegetarian Enchiladas
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (20 oz each) Enchilada Sauce, divided
- 1 can (16 oz each) Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 1 can (10 oz each) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies-No Salt Added, drained
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
Yield: 6 servings of 2 enchiladas each
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup sauce over bottom of baking dish; set aside.
- Stir together 1/4 cup more sauce, beans, drained tomatoes, spinach, corn and 1/2 cup cheese in medium bowl.
- Top each tortilla with 1/3 cup bean mixture.
- Roll up and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Spoon remaining sauce over top of enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil
- bake 30 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and cheese melts.
Return to the main page