Name: Roasted Broccoli
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-substitute
- florets from 1 head broccoli (clean but dry)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese
Yield: 3 servings
- Pre-heat the oven to 475ºF
- Combine the seasonings with the olive oil
- Drizzle the mixture on the broccoli
- Roast about 20 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets are browned.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and toss with lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
Comments: 3/10/2021 - Not bad. The stems of the florets were tough and
I used too much lemon juice.
Source: Inspired by
That site is missing information about amounts and temperatures.
Return to the main page