Name: Garlic-roasted Broccoli with Parmesan Cheese
- 1 head broccoli, washed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
Yield: 6 servings
- Preheat your oven to 425º F.
- Wash the broccoli and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the broccoli on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Mince the garlic and toss it in with the broccoli.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil over the broccoli, then season with coarse black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
- Toss in lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Serve immediately.
Comments: 1/28/2019 - I used juice from 1/2 lemon, but forgot the
final tablespoon of olive oil.
1/10/2023 - I followed the recipe except I omitted the lemon juice. I liked it.
2/25/2023 - I followed the recipe with 25 minutes in the oven, except
I omitted the lemon juice and final tablespoon of oil.
Return to the main page