Name: Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 tablespoon Grill Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Mix BBQ seasoning, soy sauce, beaten egg, one cup of
BBQ sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium-high.
- Add onion, salt, pepper and garlic, and saute until tender.
- Add onion mix to BBQ sauce mix.
- Add ground turkey and bread crumbs to mixture, and mix all
together with your hands.
- Transfer the meat mixture to a baking pan and shape the meat into
an oblong or rectangular shape.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Top with 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 20 more minutes.
Source: Based on http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/neelys/bbq-turkey-meatloaf-recipe/index.html
Return to the main page