Name: Three-Bean Salad
- 14.5-ounce can green beans, drained
- 14.5-ounce can wax beans, drained
- 14.5-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
Yield: 5 servings
- Mix together green beans, wax beans, kidney beans, and onion
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, and celery seed.
- Pour the dressing over the beans.
- Let set in refrigerator for at least 12 hours
Comments: 5/5/2020 - It was fairly easy. I only left it in the refrigerator
for 7 hours before first serving it.
10/21/2020 - I followed the recipe, using canola oil and salt-substitute, but
omitting the celery seeds. It was good.
Source: Adapted from https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/13637/three-bean-salad/
Return to the main page