Name: Speedy Brownies
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Optional — 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Yield: Makes about 3 dozen.
- Combine first seven ingredients, beat until smooth.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Sprinkle with chips (and nuts).
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Source: Jurene Breidenbach (email@example.com), December 2011 chain letter
Return to the main page