Name: Scrambled Eggs with Spinach & Parmesan Cheese
- 8 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 10-oz bag baby spinach
- 4 to 8 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Crushed red pepper flakes
Yield: 4 servings
- Whisk eggs in a bowl, season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the baby spinach and cook, tossing, until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until just set, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan.
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes.
Comments: 4/15/2015 - Original recipe modified according to my experience; spinach
made the eggs look somewhat greenish.
Return to the main page