Name: Roasted Asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash and trim asparagus stalks
- Combine olive oil, salt-substitute, and garlic powder in a bowl
- Pour mixture over asparagus stalks and coat them
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer of a baking sheet
- Bake at 425ºF for 12 minutes until crisp-tender
Comments: 10/15/2019 - I used a full teaspoon of salt substitute
and it tasted overly salty. Otherwise I thought it was good.
Source: Based in part on https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/roasted-asparagus-with-dijon-lemon-sauce .
I omitted the dijon-lemon sauce.
Return to the main page