Name: Purple Smoothie
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces banana
- 3 ounces strawberries
- 3 ounces blueberries
- 3 ounces of something yellow (peach, mango, pineapple)
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- If you're using frozen fruit, put the blender in the fridge over night, or at least 8 hours, so the fruit can thaw.
- Start blending at a slow speed. Every 20-30 seconds, step up the speed until at a high speed. Blend for about 1 minute at high speed.
- Pour into a big glass and enjoy!
Source: Helen Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org), December 2011 chain letter. "from the Good Eats cooking show"
Return to the main page