Name: Pudding Pie
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages instant pudding mix
- 1 pre-made pie shell
Yield: 1 pie
- Pour the milk into a bowl.
- Add the instant pudding mix.
- With a wire whisk, or an electric mixer on lowest speed, beat for 1 minute.
The mixture will be thin.
- Pour into the pie shell.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
Comments: Store in refrigerator.
- 10/10/2018 - I used two boxes of Jello chocolate fudge pudding mix
and a Keebler shortbread pie crust. The pudding firmed up in only
two minutes. I put a dozen or so York Mini mints in the crust
and then poured the pudding over them.
- 11/17/2018 - I used two boxes of pistachio pudding mix, and they overflowed
the store-bought pie crust. I put the excess in a small bowl. On-line recipes
add crushed pineapple and cream cheese to the filling, and cover with
Source: Pudding mix and pie shell packages.
Return to the main page