Name: Pistachio Fudge
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package (4 serving size) instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
Yield: 16 2x2 pieces.
- Line an 8x8 square baking pan with foil. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe large bowl, melt chocolate chips, butter and water, in microwave, on high for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate chips are fully melted.
- If needed heat for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir dry pudding mix to chocolate mixture.
- Once completely combined, stir in sugar, one cup at a time.
- Fold in shelled pistachios.
- Press fudge into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Remove fudge from pan, remove foil, and use a sharp knife to cut cleanly into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
Comments: 1/26/2019 - why put foil in the pan? The fudge sticks to the foil, and
it has to be scraped off.
Return to the main page