Name: Pasta & Leftovers Salad
Makes a quick salad and uses up the left overs.
The amount of ingredients depends on the size salad you would like to make
so you can adjust accordingly.
- 1/2 pound long spaghetti broke into small strands
- 1/2 pound pasta springs
- left over chicken - or whatever you have handy, tuna cut into bite size chunks.
- Chopped onions
- Chopped celery
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Boil spaghetti and pasta together, and drain
- Add leftovers
- Add chopped onions and celery
- Mix togther, then add minced garlic and all season salt to taste
- Add Olive oil for dressing
Source: RitaFraquelli@cs.com, December 2011 chain letter
Return to the main page