Name: Marshmallow Fudge
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz. semi weet chocolate chips (one package)
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme/whip (one container)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 oz. evaporated milk (one can)
- 1 stick butter (1/4 lb)
- Mix chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla in a bowl
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, sugar and evaporated milk in a 2 1/2 to 3 quart
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to
- Continue boiling until temperature reaches 233º
- Add remaining butter, and continue to heat until the butter is melted
and the mixture returns to a boil
- Mix chocolate, marshmallow whip and vanilla into the hot mixture.
- Pour into 9x9 pan and cool at room temperature.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
Comments: 2/14/2012. I added 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
Source: Solo Marshmallow Creme container
Return to the main page