Name: Kebob Beef
- 1 pound flank steak (1.5 lb is too much)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon molasses (recipe calls for brown sugar)
- 1 small onion
- ½ green pepper
Yield: 4 servings
- Cut steak into thin pieces ~1 inch square
- Marinate in a mixture of the other ingredients for at least four hours
- Cut ½ green pepper and one small onion into ~1 inch squares.
- Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers, and broil in Kebob-It for 18 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Comments: 3/26/2013 - Used 0.9 lb of round steak and only marinated it for 2 hours.
It was still pretty chewy. Added some mushrooms to the vegetables.
Source: Kebob-It Cookbook
Return to the main page