Name: Greek Salad
- Romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-ounce can pitted black olives
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ground black pepper to taste
Yield: 3 servings
- Combine the lettuce, onion, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and cheese in a large salad bowl, .
- Whisk together the olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, vinegar and black pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
Comments: 5/14/2015 - I omitted the onion and used most of a whole red pepper instead
of half red and half green. The vinegar came from the review of the recipe and I forgot
the black pepper.
Source: Based on http://allrecipes.com/recipe/greek-salad-i/
Return to the main page