Name: Easy Lima Beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby lima beans
- 1 tbsp fake bacobits
Yield: 4 servings
- Sauté onions in oil until soft and translucent.
- Pour in chicken broth, and bring to a boil.
- Add lima beans, and enough water just to cover.
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, until beans are tender.
- Spoon beans into a serving dish and sprinkle with fake bacon
Comments: 12/18/2011. Worked well.
Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-lima-beans/ and
label on the lima bean box
Return to the main page