Name: Crockpot Taco Soup
- 1 lb Ground Beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can Corn
- 1 can Great Northern Beans (white)
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Red Beans
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch packet (salad dressing)
- 1 Taco seasoning packet
- 2 cups water
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Combine all ingredients in Crockpot except Tortilla Chips, Shredded Cheese and Sour Cream.
- **Do not drain any of the cans.
- Stir and cover with lid.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream
Comments: 1/28/2014 - I added some onions and mushrooms to the ground
beef, and served it with tortillas and yogurt instead of
tortilla chips and sour cream. It was mild flavored so we
added hot sauce.
Source: Facebook posting
Return to the main page