Name: Creamy Greek Yogurt Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Yield: about 2 cups (16 oz)
- In a sauce pan, combine olive oil and garlic over medium heat.
- Cook a few minutes and then add flour.
- Stir constantly until nice and bubbly.
- Add chicken broth while continuing to stir.
- Turn heat to low and add milk, yogurt, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Stir until smooth, salt to taste.
Comments: 1/27/2013 - I used it in the Fettuccine with
Blue-Cheese-Artichoke Sauce recipe.
Return to the main page